Since I started affiliate marketing, I always see a ton of growth in revenue.
Yes, it has been so. I consistently use the types of sales funnels strategy that works for me. With the incredible results I often get using Clickfunnels, I can predict the return on investment I get for the next six month.
As an affiliate, you get confidence when you see your leads rolling in on daily basis.
But here is the thing,
No matter the level of your lead acquisition, there is always room for improvement using a solid sales pipeline stages.
In actual fact, I’m yet to see an affiliate who is satisfy and does not need leads any more.
As an affiliate, the types of sales funnel strategy you adopt can be your best arsenals to skyrocket your growth.
It’s a matter of running multiple a/b test.
But do you know that over 71% of affiliate marketers don’t have a sales funnel in place? Do me a favor, you don’t want to be part of this.
These are hand picked statistics to get you going.
1. Good sales funnel leads to increased growth. According to Salesforce, a full 68% of companies have not identified or attempted to measure a sales funnel, and the same survey showed that a whopping 79% of marketing leads are never converted into sales. Coincidence? I think not. Without a working sales pipeline stages, it’s nearly impossible to convert leads into sales.
2. Lead conversion should be your #1 priority. A 2018 survey by Hubspot revealed that only 69% of marketers feel their top priority should be converting leads into customers. No matter how good your pipeline is, marketing efforts are wasted if salespeople never follow up with prospects.
3. Follow-up is key. Answer questions, send quality emails, make yourself available, do whatever it takes to stay in front of your customer. Because nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. That’s HUGE.
4. This is important because… 96% of visitors to your website aren’t ready to buy anything (yet) That doesn’t mean that they’re never going to make a purchase—it just means that they’re not going to do it on their first visit. It’s important to create a way to keep track of them for continued communication.
5. Be persistent. 44% of salespeople give up after just one rejection. That’s well below the average of 5 attempts needed to make a sale. Use your sales funnel to keep track of contact attempts, and never quit before you reach that magic number.
6. The first horse out the gate wins. Well, that may or may not be true in horse racing, but it’s certainly true when it comes to marketing. 30–50% of sales are made by the first vendor to respond. Setting up automations—rather than relying on human contact—can help ensure your customers receive an immediate reply.
Let’s dive in now with the benefits of a sales funnels and types of sales funnel strategy.
Focusing on The Right Lead
Have you ever thought of the right lead to pursue? Unfortunately, not all leads will turn in to buyers but with the best sales funnel in place you’ll know the type of leads to go after.
This saves you from investing your time and resources on leads that will never convert.
A better way to do this is running a complete survey on your leads. Doing so will help you better understand your audience and determine who is more serious about buying your product.
You are not getting the right leads? You may consider knowing why your sales funnel fails
As an affiliate, I have gone crazy couple of times when my leads don’t convert. Understanding your audience and leading them through their buyers journey is the best concept to increase your conversion and sales funnel does just that.
This is the reason I spent over 27 minutes on this 5 steps infographics.
Affiliates tend to spend a lot of time, money, and energy on driving organic and paid traffic to their websites, but here’s the thing: that’s the easiest part on building your sales pipeline stages.
The real challenge is converting as much of that traffic as possible through the best performing types of sales funnel strategy.
This is also the most important part, as even the smallest difference in your sales funnel can make a big difference on your bottom line.
That being said, the average conversion rate for affiliate who do not have a sales funnel in place is between 0.5% to 1%.
and those that have a sales funnel can see as high as 23%.
Oh yeah, It is damn true if you use a tool like Clickfunnels, this results is achievable.
Even though getting a 1% conversion is not that bad, you can always build up from there.
Builds Trust and Relationship with Leads
A sales funnel with multiple point of contact has the potential to build trust between you and your audience. The goal is to consistently share your sensational content with them to hook their attention until they are finally ready to make their purchase.
In my case, I use content on every stage of my sales funnel to build trust and that affects the buying decisions of my audience
So, just do it.
Attract New Leads
The key point of your top of the funnel should be focus on capturing the email address of your audience when delivering the content they want. A sales funnel with a stunning and amazing content will inevitably attract new leads.
To put your audience in to action, thus giving away their email at all cost, you’ll need to produce content that touches the heart and the soul of your audience and solves their problems.
When you speak in a tone that’s relatable to your audience and evoke powerful emotions such as joy, fear, or sadness, your audience will take action.
I see one of the most successful affiliate marketer Peng Joon becoming great with this kickass strategy. He managed to build an incredible team around sales pipeline stages that worn him a reward from Clickfunnels themselves.
Just make sure your story advances your goal and encourages the reader to complete the action you want them to take.
One way to start writing content that attract new lead is to start here
A Clear Understanding of Your Audience
Most often there is a lack of clear understanding of audience. The reason behind your audience failure to purchase your affiliate product must be address at the interest stage of your sales pipeline stages.
You don’t know the stages of a sales funnel?
Your team needs to address the reason why your audience hesitate to buy your product and produce education content to address this as quickly as possible.
Converse with your audience and use their objections as a way to offer solutions. Provide your team that handles audience engagement with the right tool to align your team effort.
You can use Survey Monkey to engage your audience and get feed back from them.
Makes Marketing Easier
Marketing becomes easier when you know what you are doing. You don’t even have to make new pages or hire expensive designers and programmers to implement a sales funnel for you. Simply use a sales funnel tool to make every page, form, or webinar according to your business type within a few seconds.
A sales funnel gives you the exact view of what you need to do step by step according to the interest of your audience. You have to first build an audience persona and make it as precise as possible. It will then work with the funnel to drive sales regularly.
The benefits of a sales funnel can’t be underestimated. If you want to see consistent growth, adopting the best sales funnel strategy and sales pipeline stages are the right path for you to take.
If you’re trying to convert website visitors into leads, then you have a sales funnel. But an intentionally crafted sales funnel is far more powerful than one built off of guess-work and random chance.
At ClickFunnels, they build funnels that convert like crazy. And you can give them a try for free for 14 days. I think you’ll be impressed by the results.