Effective marketing and CRM, profitable car sales and workshop efficiency will be among the critical subjects at Automotive Management Live Virtual in January, ensuring dealers can get 2021 off to a great start.
Automotive Management Live Virtual, which runs over two days (January 20 and 21), will share learnings and case studies from more than a dozen UK motor retail groups.
In total, AM Live Virtual will feature 20 seminar sessions offering visitors insight, advice and guidance to improve their strategic planning and their day-to-day operations. And the supplier partners will showcase their latest products and services for automotive managers on enhanced interactive stands with video, live chat and demonstrations of new technology.
Attendees will be able to meet in the virtual networking lounges, watch presentations designed to inspire and innovate, can quiz the expert presenters in their live Q&A sessions, and can arrange private virtual meetings without needing to travel.
Attendance to AM Live Virtual is exclusive to dealer and vehicle manufacturer personnel. To get into this insightful automotive event for free you must register in advance at www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk
Our virtual event is accessible from desktop, tablet and even mobile devices on browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Some of the sessions already confirmed:
Connecting the ecosystem; making automotive commerce faster, better and smarter. Presented by CDK Global, CitNOW, GForces, LSH Auto UK & Group 1 Automotive UK Sponsored by CDK Global
Leadership in a virtual world. Presented by Dr William Holden, chairman of Sewells and Katie Saunders, HR director of JCT600 Sponsored by Real World Analytics
Drive away the winter blues – beat the bug and smash your 2021 budget. Presented by Neil Addley, founder, JudgeService Sponsored by JudgeService
Saved cost, saved time, saves space – Getting digital done. Speaker to be advised Sponsored by Arena Group
Motor retail property. Presented by Robert Stephens of RS & Co, and Richard Adams of Accendia
Steer your dealership to online success and turn feedback into action. Presented by Phil Capper, enterprise sales manager, Reputation.com Sponsored by Reputation.com
The future of aftersales – how to take market share of the largest vehicle parc in UK history. Presented by Gavin Ruddick, consultant and former aftersales director of Stratstone and Lookers Sponsored by Book My Garage
Dealer sustainability. Presented by Steve Young, managing director, ICDP Sponsored by CDK Global
Connecting with consumers in a digital world. Presented by CarGurus’ account directors Dan Delderfield and Nathan Quayle Sponsored by CarGurus
The acceleration of digital communications in automotive. Presented by Jeremy Evans, managing director of Marketing Delivery Sponsored by Marketing Delivery
Driving engaging customer experiences. Presented by Alistair Horsburgh, chief executive, CitNOW Sponsored by CitNOW
Plus many more … More detail on these presentations, and the other sessions, will be on AM-online next week.
How to get the max from our virtual event platform
FILL YOUR VIRTUAL BRIEFCASE
The ‘virtual briefcase’ will be your online event goody bag. Just like at a physical AM Live, you will be able to collect exhibitor brochures, documents and even
You can add as many documents and videos as you would like to your virtual briefcase.
You can access exhibitor collateral through the ‘resources’ tab on the platform’s navigation bar or within each exhibitor’s booth.
To add documents or videos to your virtual briefcase, just press the ‘+ Virtual Briefcase’ button and it will add it to your bag.
You can view the items within your virtual briefcase at any point, including in the weeks immediately after the event has closed, by simply clicking on the ‘virtual briefcase’ tab on the navigation bar.
You should also email yourself the resources you have added into your briefcase at the end of the event, allowing you to share them with colleagues.
NETWORK WITH OTHER DEALERS AND AML’S EXHIBITORS
- Look out for the ‘networking’ button on the navigation bar. Click on this and you’ll arrive at the ‘chat’ area where you can meet fellow dealers and manufacturers who are attending.
- It’s a good idea to keep the chat tab open at all times, even in a second window, so you can easily see who’s around and what’s going on.
- Within the chat tab you will be able to access topical public chat rooms, plus the presenters’ and exhibitors’ chat booths. Look for ‘online users’ to see which visitors are currently in which chat rooms.
- When you see an online user you want to network with directly, you can ask them to start a direct message conversation by clicking the ‘chat now’ button beside their name. You can also click on a telephone icon or camera icon to ask for a voice or video call.
- Want to find an existing or new supplier? You click onto the ‘hall’ tab on the top navigation bar and then choose one of the two halls to enter. There’ll be an ‘exhibitors index’ in the bottom left of the screen in A-to-Z order, and those with booth staff currently online will be highlighted with a green dot. Then once you click onto an exhibitor booth, you’ll see the names of the staff online and can click ‘chat’ to enter the booth chat room.
WATCH AGAIN WHENEVER YOU WANT
Presentations that you missed because you were watching another or in a meeting can easily be viewed on demand. All will be recorded, including the Q&A sessions, and provided you’re registered to attend AM Live Virtual, which has RAPID RTC as its headline sponsor, you’ll have until five weeks after the event (February 28) to log back into the event platform and watch any presentations whenever you want.